Heartland Health Resource Center Services
Heartland Health Resource Center provides HIV/AIDS services for people living in Eastern South Dakota with HIV/AIDS, at-risk individuals and their families.
Heartland Health provides:
- Application completion and approval for the Ryan White Part B program and AIDS Drug Assistance Program (ADAP) for clients residing in Eastern SD
- Individual and family therapy for HIV positive clients
- Therapy services for HIV negative partners of HIV positive clients
- Rapid HIV testing. Know your status in 20 minutes.
- Insurance premium assistance for active Ryan White Part B clients who qualify
- Assistance in obtaining insurance through www.healthcare.gov for HIV+ clients
- Referrals to community resources
- Payment of medical bills to attend HIV physician appointments
- Payment for lab test results related to HIV
- Medical and non-medical case management
- Transportation assistance to get to and from doctor appointments
- Resource library available for clients and family members to borrow books, movies and information about HIV
- Outreach and community education
- Counseling and support groups
- Access to emergency funds
- Identification of medical and social service needs
- Coordination for seamless and continuous care throughout a client’s periods of health and illness
For more information, please call 605-271-4813 or 605-271-4814 or 605-271-3317 or click here to send us an email.